After seeing the latest commercial of America's Next Top Model Cycle 17, I was confused about what Tyra said about the "All Star" Cast. She said that the finalists have already stand in front of her so I thought that she would get every model from the previous cycles who shone the brightest. Yes! I am right. Without further adieu, this is the America's Next Top Model All Star Complete Cast!


Cycle 1: Shannon (runner-up)
Cycle 2: Camille (fifth place)
Cycle 4: Brittany (fourth place)
Cycle 5: Bre (third place)
Cycle 5: Lisa (sixth place)
Cycle 9: Bianca (fourth place)
Cycle 10: Dominique (fourth place)
Cycle 11: Isis (10th place)
Cycle 11: Sheena (sixth place)
Cycle 12: Allison (runner-up)
Cycle 13: Laura (runner-up)
Cycle 14: Angelea (fourth place)
Cycle 15: Kayla (fourth place)
Cycle 16: Alexandria (fourth place)

This news thrills me because I am going to see Allison for the second time. I hope she would stay there longer. Angelea seems so lucky. But why Alexandria? 

What do you think of the cast of America's Next Top Model All Star?

, , ,

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    no people from cycle 3?

Leave a Reply